Fixed term contract until June 2025
One of the UK’s most inspiring and best known faith-based organisations, The Salvation Army, is looking for a well-organised Contracts Administrator to provide vital office-based support role on an exciting new contract.
The Salvation Army has been appointed to the Government’s new Modern Slavery Victim Care Contract to manage the support of adult victims of modern slavery in England and Wales. Through this new and extended contract, which runs for an initial five-year period, we and our specialist partners can build on expertise developed from helping more than 10,000 adult victims of modern slavery and human trafficking since July 2011.
The role of a Contract Administrator involves supplying generic and specific administrative support to the Contract Administration team. Your exact duties will be determined by the business areas that come under the remit of the Team, however primarily you’ll ensure that the right technical processes are in place to keep things running smoothly and efficiently throughout the contract’s duration. As well as implementing and improving technology solutions, processes and schedules that keep the administrative work flow moving, you’ll also be the initial point of contact for al Contract Management Team enquiries, signposting each to the relevant teams or area leads.
You will need:
• Experience in database administration plus general customer service, where you fielded and signposted enquiries within a multi-disciplined team all working towards one goal
• Outstanding communication and time management skills and a proven ability to multi-task and prioritise within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Experience in validating and inputting large volumes of numerical data and producing data reports, as well as presenting written information in a coherent and engaging manner
• Proficiency using MS Office suite software to an intermediate standard
• Experience of administering meetings and taking minutes
• A can-do attitude, eye for detail and accuracy and a desire to complete any training or learning that’s needed for the role
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays; a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan and an employee assistance programme.
We positively welcome candidates with lived experience and if you can demonstrate that you meet the minimum essential criteria you will be invited to an interview.
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK and an enhanced DBS Check will be required.
Closing date: 28th September 2020. We reserve the right to close this advert earlier should we feel we have received sufficient applications.
CVs will not be accepted.
Promoting equality in the workplace