Fixed term contract until June 2025
One of the UK’s most inspiring and best known faith-based organisations, The Salvation Army, is looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to play a vital support role on an exciting new contract.
The Salvation Army has been appointed to the Government’s new Modern Slavery Victim Care Contract to manage the support of adult victims of modern slavery in England and Wales. Through this new and extended contract, which runs for an initial five-year period, we and our specialist partners can build on expertise developed from helping more than 10,000 adult victims of modern slavery and human trafficking since July 2011.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for supporting the effective delivery of contractual requirements, particularly relating to the collation and reporting of management information and trend analysis. We’ll also rely on you to provide training in the use of our case management system (CMS) and manage the secure processes related to the disclosure of data, including Subject Access requests. Building and producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, compiling management review information packs, responding to ad hoc requests for data and monitoring and reviewing usage of the CMS – these are just some aspects if this interesting and varied role.
You will need:
• Strong proven experience in the use of case management systems, advanced Excel skills and the ability to extract and analyse large data sets, accurately and to tight deadlines
• A proven ability to think critically and creatively and impact on, and influence, performance and outcomes using a solution-focussed approach
• The communication skills it takes to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
• A flair for report writing and the confidence to create and deliver presentations to a varied group of internal and external stakeholders
• A track record of developing, implementing, documenting and continuously improving processes and procedures and systems to ensure the delivery of objectives
• A willingness to travel to work locations within England and Wales with occasional overnight stays, as required
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays; a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan and an employee assistance programme.
We positively welcome candidates with lived experience and if you can demonstrate that you meet the minimum essential criteria you will be invited to an interview.
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK and an enhanced DBS Check will be required.
Closing date: 28th September 2020. We reserve the right to close this advert earlier should we feel we have received sufficient applications.
CVs will not be accepted.
Promoting equality in the workplace