JOIN OUR TEAM... helping to develop a learning culture, with a focus on communicating what is available to the officers and employees across The Salvation Army in the UK and ROI to support their development.
- Managing and shaping communications with particular responsibility for web management, social media streams and intranet content.
- Creating and driving digital communications that imaginatively engages people across The Salvation Army in their learning and development.
- Developing the communication strategy, maintaining regular content creation, and analysis of user engagement.
- Participating in project work linking the operations of the department to accessible learning and education opportunities for potential learners.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Skills and experience in using WordPress and other appropriate software.
- Creative engagement and delivery on social media platforms.
- An understanding of promotional and marketing principles.
- Strong organisational ability with consistency, efficiency and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective working relationships.
- Keenness to find solutions and try new approaches.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays; a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan and an employee assistance programme.
Closing date: 23 August 2021. Interview dates: 8-10 September 2021.
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK and DBS check.
CVs will not be accepted. Promoting equality in the workplace.