Fixed term contract until 30th November 2021
Home based/Peripatetic (East Midlands)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join us as Regional Development Coordinator to work alongside our Survivor Support Service.
The Salvation Army’s Anti-Trafficking and Modern Slavery Unit’s Survivor Support Service includes The Salvation Army’s own support service, CONNECT (non-statutory) and Reach-In support (statutory).
The Regional Development Coordinator will work alongside the Survivor Support Service to develop the current provision for survivors of modern slavery in order to enhance the service.
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual with the ability to support, manage and implement multiple projects.
The successful candidate will be a person of vision who will bring energy, enthusiasm and strong people skills. You will work with the Operations Manager and Survivor Support Advocate to develop and implement projects to expand the service provision to survivors of modern slavery. You will explore opportunities and make recommendations for how the Anti-Trafficking and Modern Slavery Unit can increase engagement and support across England ensuring successful collaborative working.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Project Management and/or Programme Development experience
- A good understanding of The Salvation Army’s anti-trafficking work
- Knowledge of the Modern Slavery Act and National Referral Mechanism
- A passion for transforming the lives of people who have been affected by modern slavery
- The ability to work flexibly across 24 hours per week with occasional travel within England, including overnight stays
Closing date: 6th Decemeber 2020
CVs will not be accepted.
Promoting equality in the workplace