This is an exciting opportunity to join us as a Programme Coordinator to deliver a floating support service as a response to Covid19. You will be an essential part of setting up and delivering the service across Bristol ensuring the highest quality of support.
Under the leadership of the Service Manager, you will help manage a team of support staff in ensuring that service delivery meets organisational and contractual requirements. You will be able to help support the collection and interpretation of data to build evidence of outcomes. You will be able to motivate staff and ensure accountability. This role requires an ability to work closely with other organisations and the pathways.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of safeguarding and safe systems at work
- A working knowledge of the benefits system and of legislation relating to homelessness and private rent sector
- Be highly IT literate and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have an NVQ 4 or professional qualification in a relevant field or a willingness to work towards this
- Be able to plan, develop and co-ordinate resident programs within the service including experience of line management or transferable skills
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata for part-time); a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan and an employee assistance programme.
Appointment subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure check/confirmation of enrolment to the DBS Update Service, satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Closing date: 12th July 2020 at midnight. Interview date: 30th July 2020.
CVs will not be accepted.
Promoting equality in the workplace