A new, exciting senior role working with schools in W. London as project manager for our multi-family therapy groups. You will have worked with children in previous roles in mental health services, social services or the education sector or may even be a therapist. Reporting to our CEO you will work closely as part of our Senior Team, you will have significant experience managing projects from set-up through to completion.
The School & Family Works (“SFW”) is a dynamic and expanding organisation which provides multi-family group therapy in primary schools in areas of high deprivation. Our vision is to increase the wellbeing of family members and to help their children succeed in school. Our key service (which is known as Family Group) takes a holistic approach involving children, parents, school staff and our therapists. Together, we identify and break through cycles which may have been repeated from generation to generation. Come and join us!
What are we looking for? Someone:
- with strong project management skills and the ability to motivate, guide and develop project staff
- who has significant experience supporting disadvantaged children and working with other agencies to achieve positive outcomes with families
- who has previously worked closely with therapists. A professional therapy qualification is desirable but not essential
- with presence who will have credibility with senior school staff, parents and a range of funders
- who has connections and can make connections easily
- who is a self starter who can gets things done
- who is positive, enthusiastic and a good team player
Why should you join SFW? Because:
- we transform lives. There is tremendous job satisfaction through enabling children and parents to help themselves to increase their wellbeing, improve relationships and fulfil their potential
- this job is flexible. We need someone to work up to five days a week during the school terms but we can be more flexible in the holidays. The exact time commitment can be agreed between us
- the financial rewards are competitive. We offer a salary in the range £40,000- 50,000 per annum for a full time worker and the company will match your pension contributions (currently up to 5% of salary)
- being a key member of a small team is fun
SFW is fully committed to safeguarding. Please note that all our roles require an enhanced DBS check.
SFW is committed to delivering an excellent service to families, schools, communities and staff that respects the diversity of their lives including race, gender, ethnicity, ability, sexuality and faith. The post holder will need to demonstrate this in all aspects of their work.
Applicants should apply with a CV and covering letter demonstrating their suitability for the role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.