We have an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join our amazing team.
Salary: £56,085.68 per annum (Inclusive of Market Supplement and Outer London Weighting, Band G, Level 3)
Location: : Gilwell Park, Chingford, London (with hybrid working) minimum once a month for team meeting (generally a Tues or Weds) and attend key workshops
Contract Type: 24 month Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
We’re Scouts and everyone’s welcome here - all genders, races and backgrounds. Right across the UK, we help over 400,000 young people aged 4-25 gain skills for life and find their place in the world. We help them speak up, play their part and shine bright.
About The Delivery Manager Role:
As our Delivery Manager, you will play a critical part in this transformation as our core infrastructure is being upgraded, existing products enhanced and new systems and platforms are being rolled out to meet strategic objectives.
What we are looking for in our Delivery Manager:
- A track record of successfully delivering a mix of small changes and complex large–scale digital and technology projects using a structured approach through all stages of the life-cycle applying appropriate tools, governance, and quality management methodologies (we use ITIL, Agile and Prince2)
- Experience in managing multiple cross-functional digital and/or technology projects concurrently in a complex organisation (project examples could include infrastructure: Network upgrades, Service Improvements, CRM, systems integration, or software development)
- Excellent supplier management skills with the ability to gain the best value, adherence to agreed delivery deadlines and develop strong relationships
- Experience working with stakeholders and business users to elicit, capture, analyse, refine, communicate and document their requirements
- Exposure to a variety of compliance standards, for example, GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO27001, WCAG 2.1
Key responsibilities as our Delivery Manager:
- Defining project scope, create project plans and leading the delivery of digital and technology projects, prioritised using a user centric and risk-based approach
- Applying appropriate project and/or product methodologies (eg Prince 2, agile/Lean) to deliver your projects
- Creating, maintaining and continuously managing all required project documentation, including (but not limited to)project plans, risk registers, budgets, highlight reports, exception reports
- Managing project budgets, reviewing/costing the procurement of software and hardware from suppliers against budget available
As our Delivery Manager in return, we offer you:
- Work in a way that suits you, your role and your department
- Be proud to say you’re part of a team with Investors in People (Gold)
- Plenty of opportunity for learning and development
- 28 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays rising to 32 days after five years
- Four extra days to look after your family when they need you
- Three extra days over Christmas
We are proud to be a family-friendly employer and offer…
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Store Discount at our Scout Store + other online benefits
- Study and volunteer leave
Why work for us
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic team! Click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th Nov ‘23 but this will be an ongoing recruitment process until the role has been filled. Therefore this role will be removed once the post is filled.
Interviews will be held: W/C Monday 20 November 2023
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies.