At The Seafarers’ Charity, we believe all seafarers and their families should be valued and remain free of need and disadvantage. Through our grant giving, research and advocacy work, we’re bringing about truly life-changing impact for many who work – or have worked – at sea, and their families. In this role, you will have an important part to play in helping us to achieve this.
This is an exciting and diverse role, you will be working with the wider Development Team on a range of events and campaigns providing administrative assistance.
As a Fundraising Administrator, you will be responsible for
- Providing professional, efficient, and effective administration to the Individual Giving and Legacy team and administrative backing to the wider Development Team
- Maintaining the process of donor gift acknowledgement and other donor correspondence to maximise donor engagement and loyalty.
- Assist with collating information and data from the donor database for reporting purposes.
- Overseeing order fulfilment of charity merchandise, stationery, and other marketing materials.
- Follow up and reply to a variety of fundraising enquiries via telephone and email.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administration role, with excellent IT and communication skills. You will be able to prioritise your own workload effectively and be agile to demands.
You will also be professional and friendly with enthusiasm to make an impact for seafarers
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is detail oriented and interested in developing their career within the charity sector.
We have some ambitious plans in the short, medium and long terms that we really want you to contribute to. If you would like to become part of the team please apply
The Seafarers’ Charity recognises the importance of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and is actively committed to a policy of promoting equality of opportunity, by providing an inclusive workplace where individual differences are valued and respected. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
How to apply
Please send a current CV and supporting statement - which should outline your suitability in relation to the Job Specification, your motivation for the position.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.