The Sick Children’s Trust is the charity that gives families with a seriously ill child in hospital a comfortable place to stay and a friendly ear to listen in one of our ten ‘Homes from Home’.
You may be an individual looking to start a career in Human Resources or a sound administrator looking for a new part time role.
You will be working closely with and providing administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on a range of HR functions including:
- recruitment and selection
- maintenance and development of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- sound IT skills in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- the ability to pick up and develop an HRIS system quickly
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- commitment to work in strict confidence
- integrity and sound judgement
- the ability to prioritise and manage workload
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter setting out why you are suitable for the role
Applications will be considered on receipt, so potential candidates are encouraged to apply early. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We reserve the right to close the advert early.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.