We're looking for a Communcations and Campaigns Officer to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team to manage our internal and external communications systems and to develop our social media presence.
Main responsibiliites will be in the following areas:
- Managing internal communications
- Managing external communications including social media and website content
- Collating, editing and circulating the bi-monthly newsletter to Member Agencies
- Developing our social media prsence and creating website content relevant to survivors and our Member Agencies
- Supporting creative and strategic planning of campaigns
- Managing media requests
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate commitment to TST's ethos, mission and values
- Have excellent ability to research, analyse and present information
- Be familiar with social media and digital campaign concepts
- Be an effective and compassionate communicator
- Be confident in using MS office
- Be flexible in their approach to team and project work
An understanding of gender based violence and the work of specialist rape and sexual abuse support services will be an advantage. Work experience, particularly in a communications or campaigns focussed role in the specialist sexual violence voluntary sector or general voluntary sector will be regarded as relevant and important as much as education or specific qualifications.
Our offices are based in Rugby, Warwickshire. We are currently working remotely and will only return to the office when it is appropriate to do so. We appreciate that the appropriate time to return to the office may be different for some people. There may in future be travel requirements to support events.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.