We're looking for a Development Officer to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team to support project delivery of workshops and support for practitioners in London.
Main responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Providing project delivery support for the London Training Manager
- Developing promotional material
- Researching and developing contacts to promote workshops and practitioner support
- Administrative support in arranging workshops and webinars
- Conducting and reporting on participant surveys
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate commitment to TST's ethos, mission and values
- Have an excellent ability to research, analyse and present information
- Have good attention to detail
- Be an effecrive and compassionate communicator
- Be confident in using MS office
- Be flexible in their approach to team and project work
An understanding of gender based violence and the work of specialist rape and sexual abuse support services will be an advantage. Work experience, particularly in a development office role in the specialist sexual violence and abuse voluntary sector or general voluntary sector will be regarded as relevant and important as much as education or specific qualifications.
This role will be based in Rugby, Warwickshire, with travel to locations in London or other England locations from time to time. We are currently working remotely and will not return to the office until it is appropriate. We understand that the appropriate time to return to the office will be different for some people.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.