We're looking for an Operational Support Manager to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team to lead in providing our Member Agenies with direct support and in particular to help build their confidence, capacity and capability to provide online/digital counselling and support.
Main responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Providing operational support to Member Agencies including developing relevant policies and procedures
- Supporting agencies to achieve compliance with national service standards
- Supporting standardised data mpnitoring across services
- Attending relevant working groups and forums
- You will need to demonstrate commitment to TST's ethos, mission and values
- Have excellent organisational skills and IT competencies
- Be able to work independently and learn new things quickly
- Be an effective communicator
- Be flexible in your approach to team and project work
The post could be considered as a full-time role for one individual meeting all competencies. Alternatively we would consider a job share.
Work experience, particularly in an operations-focussed role in the specialist sexual violence voluntary sector or general voluntary sector will be regarded as relevant and important as much as education or specific qualifications.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.