We're looking for an Operations Director to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team to help oversee our day-to-day operations, ensuring the good name of The Survivors Trust. We anticipate that this role will evolve over time to reflect the growing needs of the charity.
Inititial responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Operations - improving project delivery processes and suggesting system changes
- Service Standards - engaging with Member Agencies to further develop external verification processes
- Trauma-Informed Quality Mark - further development and promotion of our TIE Quality Mark
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate commitment to TST's ethos, mission and values
- Be able to identify and develop improvements to existing processes
- Be able to work independently and learn new things quickly
- Be an effective and compassionate communicator
- Have excellent organisational skills and IT competencies
Work experience, particularly in an operations-focussed/service management role in the specialist sexual violence voluntary sector or general voluntary sector is essential.
This post could be considered as a full-time role for one individual meeting all competencies. Alternatively, we would consider a job share.
Our offices are based in Rugby Warwickshire, but many elements of this role are easily delivered through home working. There will be an element of travel involved in the future. At the moment, we are working remotely and will not return to the office until it is appropriate to do so. We are committed to respecting the fact that the appropriate time to return to the office may vary from person to person.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.