We're looking for a Policy and Standards Manager to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team to lead on developing policies, guidance and standards for delivering online suport and counselling for survivors of sexual violence and sexual abuse. They will also develop policy positions on delivery of services for victims/survivors of childhood sexual abuse and ensure survivors are involved at all stages in service development and evaluation.
Main responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Identifying, monitoring and evaluating policy issues and formulating policy responses and new policy positions to support delivery of services for survivors of childhood sexual abuse, with a focus on online services
- Working with our Member AGencies to develop a range of products to support online services
- Working with survivors to evaluate project outcomes and develop lessons learned reports
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate commitment to TST's ethos, mission and values
- Have excellent analytical skills and ability to evaluate complex issues relating to service provison for survivors of sexual violence and sexual abuse
- Undersand the importance of involving survivors in all aspects of service development
- Be an effective and compassionate communicator
- Be flexible in their appraoch to team and project work
Work experience, particularly in a policy or standards focussed role in the specialist sexual violence voluntary sector or general voluntary swector will be regarded as important as much as education or specific qualifications.
This post could be considered as a full-time role for one individual meeting all competencies. Alternatively, we would consider a job share.
Our offices are based in Rugby, Warwickshire, but this role can be effective from a home base. There will be an element of travel involved in the future. We are currentlfy working remotely and will not return to the office until it is appropriate to do so. We are committed to respecting the fact that the appropriate time to return to the office may vary from person to person.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.