18 hours, Monday to Friday
Does this sound like you?
Are you creative, organised, enthusiastic and passionate about getting things done? We are looking for an experienced administrator with a dynamic and ‘can do’ attitude, who is not afraid to be proactive, can work independently but also loves the idea of teamwork.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with our leadership teams, our managers, employees and volunteers, and with external partners to set up and execute leading edge business support in advance of our move to our new High Street location.
What we expect:
- Superb organisational, planning and communication skills, as well as confidence speaking and a customer first mentality.
- Experience and ability to work with others in an engaging and enthusiastic way.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to handle business support activities.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Passion and energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will purposefully shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
What we can do for you:
- An empowered environment to work alongside others who love to “make a difference”, as you use your knowledge, experience and skills to lead us to as we transform our operations supporting the local community and beyond:
- Plus these added goodies
- Annual leave + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when The Tab is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period
- PLUS your birthdays off
- Pension contribution matched up to 3%.
Our ambition is to build, grow and be the best at what we do in our community!
To find out more about this role: Please see the full job description attached.
How to apply: Please attach your CV and detailed covering letter, explaining why you would like to work for us and what makes you the perfect candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.