21 hours, Sunday – Thursday
Does this sound like you?
As the Graphic Designer/Creative you will work within the creative and marketing team, working on briefs for various marketing materials such as emails, flyers, website and social media. You should be pro-active, adaptable, organised, fun and able to work in a professional and friendly way. With several varying projects on the go at any one time, you will be required to work across multiple projects, across different media and work to tight deadlines. You’ll be involved in The Tab London’s creative development and therefore keeping up to date with current design trends will be an essential part of the job. With strong planning and communication skills, you will be expected to work independently as well as in a close team setting, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and complete priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- To assist the Creative and Marketing teams in all creative projects, creating digital and print-ready artwork to high standards, whilst maintaining brand guidelines
- Design - Producing work for a multitude of different digital platforms: web assets, email design & build, social media, display ads, print + more.
- Seeing a campaign through from creative assets / masters to finished print ready deliverables
- Ensure all brand guidelines are adhered to and maintained
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Photography and image re-touching for use across web, email and social.
- Provide design support for the wider church volunteer teams consistent with branding
- Graphic Design Degree or equivalent or 2+ years or relevant experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in design for Print, web/social and possibly AV via online portfolio examples of real client projects
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality for print, AV and web
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understand design for web
- Motivated and comfortable to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong ideas and conceptual ability – from start to execution.
- Happy to self-initiate some tasks and manage the responsibility that this brings.
- Comfortable working in Church/Christian environment and content
- You get, give & encourage candid feedback — you understand feedback is a gift, and for those of us who care about our work, we invite honest feedback, so we can get better at what we do.
Nice to Haves:
Things we’d like to see in you:
- You are a passionate problem-solver.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world of delivering your best.
- You expect excellence from yourself & your teammates every day.
- You are selflessness — you seek what is best for the organisation, rather than what is best for yourself or your group.
- You express gratitude because it changes how you view and regard others.
- You do the right thing.
What we can do for you:
- An empowered environment to work alongside others who love to “make a difference”, as you use your knowledge, experience and skills to lead us to as we transform our digital presence in the local community and beyond:
- Plus these added goodies
- Annual leave + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when The Tab is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period
- PLUS your birthdays off
- Pension contribution matched up to 3%.
Our ambition is to build, grow and be the best at what we do in our community!
How to apply: Please attach your CV and detailed covering letter, explaining why you would like to work for us and what makes you the perfect candidate.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.