25 hours, Sunday – Thursday
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a talented Videographer/Video Editor with experience in social media to join our Creative Team. You must be able to communicate your ideas effectively and produce bespoke, high-quality videos. You should be pro-active, organised, fun and able to work in a professional and friendly way. With several varying projects on the go at any one time, you will be required to work across multiple projects and work to tight deadlines. You’ll be involved in The Tab London’s creative development and therefore keeping up to date with current design trends will be an essential part of the job. With strong planning and communication skills, you will be expected to work independently as well as in a close team setting, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and complete priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be an expert on any changes to trends in video publishing and social media ensuring we are ahead of the curve when it comes to content published on those channels
- You’ll produce high-quality video content including; Editing, animation and motion graphics.
- You’ll film, assemble all raw footage, edit, and upload videos for all Tab London Wednesday and Sunday services as well as social media, including Facebook/Instagram stories
- You’ll experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements, writing voiceover and commentary on video
- You’ll ensure all content is produced within brand guidelines
- You’ll be a sharp writer who can write punchy intros for on-screen text
- You’ll work with the Creative Team and staff to take design visions and turn them into a reality
- You’ll have good working knowledge of DSLR and broadcast standard camera equipment, including Canon, Sony and Go Pros
- You’ll support our technical team where needed during peak production times, in house media, screen team etc
Must – Haves
- Undergraduate degree or 2+ years of relevant digital experience, including design, video, or both.
- High level of creative thinking and execution
- Very high attention to detail
- Great time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills
- Portfolio available online
- Experienced and fluent in current production level video editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite applications including Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as other relevant video editing applications such as, Final Cut Pro, Avid, etc
- You will be highly tech savvy - comfortable working cross platform on both Mac and PC with great knowledge of iOS and Android smartphones, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working in Church/Christian environment and content
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, media, video/film or related field
- Experience in live production
- Full license and access to own vehicle
Things we’d like to see in you!
- You can take what people are thinking and bring it to screens in ways that inspire
- You’re confident in what you stand for
- You are self-motivated and don’t wait for permission to fix a problem
- Your fun to be around but focused and professional
- You’re the WORST person to watch a film or clip with! You know what makes a good one and what makes a bad one. You analyse the script, the shots, the angles and the technique. You could probably work out what camera was being used and what lens! In other words, you notice details that most don’t!
What we can do for you:
- An empowered environment to work alongside others who love to “make a difference”, as you use your knowledge, experience and skills to lead us to as we transform our digital presence within the local community and beyond:
- Plus these added goodies
- Annual leave + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when The Tab is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period
- PLUS your birthdays off
- Pension contribution matched up to 3%
Our ambition is to build, grow and be the best at what we do in our community!
How to apply: Please attach your CV and detailed covering letter, explaining why you would like to work for us and what makes you the perfect candidate
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.