For the purposes of this advertisement, the term ‘online’ refers to live, remote delivery.
Payment will be dependent on the length and format of sessions
- Are you experienced in delivering online/virtual (live, remote) workshops to young people?
- Are you motivational, inspirational and engaging on camera?
- Do you want to make a difference to disadvantaged young people?
If so, you may be the person we are looking for!
The Talent Foundry is an independent education charity offering a range of fully funded opportunities to schools and colleagues across the United Kingdom.
Our mission is to increase social mobility by helping young people from disadvantaged backgrounds discover what they are amazing at, develop valuable new employment skills and take the first step into the world of work.
We seek to level the playing field by ensuring that every student has access to the same opportunities as their peers. Our workshops cover a variety of themes including employability, technology, engineering and media.
About the role
We are looking for motivated and inspiring individuals to deliver dynamic, exciting, and innovative workshops to young people online. You should be organised, computer literate, and – most importantly – confident in front of the camera.
- This position requires you to have experience of delivering online (live, remote) workshops to groups of young people, aged 11-18 years old.
- We require applicants to include examples of this form of delivery, where possible, in their application form and supporting statement.
- Applicants without experience delivering online workshops to groups of young people will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to provide feedback to those that are not shortlisted.
- ESSENTIAL: Experience of delivering online (live, remote) workshops to groups of young people (aged 11-18 years old).
- ESSENTIAL: Experience of delivering educational content remotely.
- ESSENTIAL: Ability to convey detailed information and complex ideas on camera in a range of styles.
- ESSENTIAL: Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- ESSENTIAL: Knowledge of online education platforms.
- DESIRABLE: A working knowledge of video production, including set-up, shooting, editing and workflow management.
The job holder is responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people for whom they are responsible, or with whom they come into contact with, and must adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Talent Foundry Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm, either at school or at home, they must report this in line with the Safeguarding Policy.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.