This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious junior marketing executive to get fantastic exposure to an organisational re-branding exercise with a charity based in Central/North London.
You will work with the Brand Manager to deliver campaigns, assisting the wider team in the execution of the brand strategy across all channels. You will be supporting on Social Media and PR, championing the brand both inside and outside of the organisation as you build relationships with external partners and internal teams; you will be a key contact for all stakeholders. Content is key for any brand and marketing strategy – your input here and keen eye for detail is vital.
In this varied role you will also learn to report on market research, campaign results and competitor analysis, highlighting your results to the wider team. You will gain exposure to all things in the world of marketing and have a fantastic support network around you, enabling you to develop professionally and personally.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Creative, spotting opportunities and coming up with new ideas
- Comfortable and confident using Social and Digital channels, knowledgeable and experienced using them within an organisation
- Driven, ambitious and passionate
- Adaptable and embrace change
- Have fantastic attention to detail and be highly organised