Corporate Fundraising Manager
The Talent Set are delighted to be working with an amazing wildlife conservation charity to find their new Corporate Fundraising Manager.
The organisation offers a lovely flexible working environment, with a remote home-based working pattern and an expectation of occasional travel.
As Corporate Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a corporate and commercial fundraising strategy to deliver sustainable income growth. You will Lead on actively identifying and developing new partnership opportunities and relationships, researching, pitching, influencing, and negotiating to significantly increase income for the charity as well as manage existing corporate partners to retain, develop and grow long term income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, nurture, develop and manage new and existing corporate partners including producing and communicating inspiring funding opportunities aimed at specific organisations.
- Manage existing corporate and commercial fundraising relationships, corporate and business sponsorship, supporters, and corporate members, providing an exceptional standard of stewardship to encourage repeat support.
- Negotiate and deliver partnership agreements ensuring delivery against agreed targets and a good return on investment for the charity.
- Write and update contracts and agreements, liaising with the Senior Finance Manager and Line Manager, for all new and renewed sponsorship and partnerships.
- Identify new commercial fundraising opportunities, writing project plans and drafting budgets.
- Develop an approach to tap into ‘green private investment’, realising opportunities where possible, with support from consultants.
- Create compelling cases for support and successfully pitch, present and influence to maximise success in securing potential long term, high value partnerships.
- Lead on the delivery of a first-class funder experience for current and prospective corporate partners and supporters including proactive relationship building.
- Update and maintain records of all business and corporate approaches, communications and agreements on the CRM and ensure effective use of the database for fundraising planning.
- Monitor income targets and activities for Trading and Corporate fundraising including reporting to and attendance at the Trading Company Board Meetings.
- Proven successful experience in corporate fundraising environment
- Proven ability to manage and develop senior and diverse relationships
- Practical experience of using charity CRM systems
- Knowledge of GDPR legislation and how it applies in a fundraising context
- Ability to develop, plan and implement fundraising plans and strategies
- Experience of effectively stewarding corporate relationships
- Experience of creating and managing corporate membership
- Experience in writing and delivering presentations and speeches
- Experience of prospect research
- Experience of monitoring budgets and assisting in budget preparation
- Effective communication both verbal and written with a wide range of individuals, from volunteers and staff to supporters and external partners
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible, regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.