Tommy’s are the leading charity funding research into the causes of miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth, and provide pregnancy health information to parents whilst influencing UK policy and healthcare practice. Tommy’s funds four research centres in the UK that also have clinics providing specialised antenatal care for women at high risk of miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth.
We are looking for a proactive individual ideally with experience within corporate fundraising to manage and support partnerships for Tommy’s. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in managing and driving your own portfolio of partners whilst supporting the wider corporate fundraising team.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Managing and delivering on targets for existing and incoming partnerships up to a value of £50,000.
- Managing the award winning Tommy’s Pregnancy at Work scheme.
- Building and maintaining fantastic relationships with key partners to drive fundraising.
- Working with the Head of Corporate Partnerships to effectively account manage their major partners.
- Assisting with the management of fundraising events.
- Working closely with the marketing team to deliver exceptional communications to partners.
You will have a passion for charity fundraising and be a natural and confident communicator – able to build strong, collaborative relationships both internally and externally. You will be highly organised, personable, have an excellent attention to detail, and enjoy working on your own initiative.
Working closely with a brilliant team you will have excellent support to develop your fundraising skillset, Tommy’s are heavily focussed on their teams’ personal development and allowing access for progression and future opportunities.
The Talent Set are Tommy’s exclusive recruitment partner and will be conducting initial interviews on their behalf before final shortlisting stage.
Please submit a CV to be considered for this position, we are expecting a very high level of interest for this role and regrettably will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Please note any third party CVs submitted to Tommy’s will be redirected to The Talent Set for review.