We are delighted to be working with our client Tommy’s who have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their team. They are seeking a proactive, driven and creative individual to help create partnerships that save babies’ lives and make pregnancy safer. This will provide an excellent opportunity to work with some really exciting national brands and FTSE 250 companies.
Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: London (Flexible working arrangement offered)
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Required: CV and cover letter
Benefits: 25 days’ paid holiday, buy up to 5 extra days of holiday, 6 ‘flex’ hours to use each month, career development programme, free eye tests, enhanced maternity pay and much more.
Tommy’s is a non-profit organisation leading the way with researches on causes and finds treatments for miscarriage, still birth and premature birth. It also provides information to parent-to-be to help them have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Identify, secure and deliver opportunities for growth within and outside Tommy’s current portfolio of partners
- Make strategic new business approaches from identifying and approaching new partners through the fact finding meetings, tailored proposals, negotiating and closing.
- Provide excellent account management to Tommy’s major partnerships, including the flagship partnership with a large retailer.
- Support the Head of Corporate Partnerships to innovate and pitch products for the corporate market
- Provide inspiring, supportive and effective line management of the Corporate Partnerships Officer, motivating them to achieve relevant targets and KPIs.
- Build excellent and collaborative working relationships with key contacts across the organisation, particularly with the Marketing and PregnancyHub departments.
- Account managing multi-faceted, high value (six figure+) partnerships.
- Winning new business, from prospect research to close.
- Previous experience in managing their largest corporate partner in their final partnership year
- Account management techniques across a range of partnership types - from basic to more complex partnerships.
- Excellent relationship building with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Engaging: quickly and proactively establishes connections with new groups.
- Highly motivated to steward excellent relationships with corporate partners and leads
This is a fantastic role with an even better charity, we are really keen to speak to those motivated by the cause, as well as having great corporate partnerships experience.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Stuart Milliner at The Talent Set.
Along with Tommy's, we are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.