My client is an innovative health charity that funds research into and raises awareness of a life changing disease. They are seeking a Digital Marketing and Communications Officer for an initial 3 month contract. You will work across a range of activities including the day to day maintenance of the website, managing social media communities, creating engaging content and supporting wider marketing and fundraising campaigns.
Please apply today as applications will close once a suitable candidate has been found and this is not a role you’ll want to miss out on!
- Day to day maintenance of the organisation’s website and social media communities
- Utilise data analytics to monitor campaign performance and inform future decision making and campaign improvements
- Create and deliver compelling content to appeal to a wide range of audiences
- Support wider fundraising and marketing campaigns to fulfil the wider aims of the organisation
- Build website pages to ensure all content is current
- Utilise Google Analytics to monitor KPIs and campaign performance
- Assist wider marketing and communications teams
- Create and distribute marketing materials to supporters
- Ensure all writing is on brand and sits within the organisation’s core messaging
- Assist with creative ideas for campaign strategy
- Support fundraising campaigns with digital marketing
- Experience within a digital marketing and communications role in the charity sector
- Social media community management experience
- Experience working with a CMS
- Eye for detail and strong organisation skills
- Ability to write and disseminate engaging content for a range of audiences
- Experience using email marketing software and Google Analytics
- Enthusiastic attitude and a desire to further the aims of the charity
- Strong team player
What's on offer:
This role is offering a day rate of £211 PAYE for this initial 3 day per week, 3 month contract. The role will be hybrid between home and their office in central London and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.