I am looking for a talent Digital Communications Manager to help a health charity client of mine who need some short term help. Please only apply for this role if you have worked within a healthcare or science/ science research related environment.
Some of the key responsibilites will include;
- Supporting the Digital Communications Assistant with their daily managment and development
- Overseeing strategic digital and web projects ensuring delivery is successful and on schedule
- Helping continue to push relevant content via web , social, email and other digital channels
- Mantaining the website and ensureing that content is up to date and in line with the brands goals and key messaging
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Worked within a healthcare, health charity or science related organisation
- Have worked at Manager level before and line managed
- Excellent web and digital project management skills
- Immediately available or 1-2 week notice max
Please get in touch and apply for more information. Due to the large volume of applicants feedback may be slightly slower than usual.