We are working with a brilliant charity who are looking to grow their digital function. This is a fixed term 12 month contract position paying circa £28,000 based in Surrey with the potential to become permanent.
Some of the responsibilites include;
- Ensuring the content of the website and the organisations social media channels are up to date (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Developing digital campaigns and visual content to engage with the organisations supporters and key stakeholders
- Provide regular performance reporting, analysis and insight for all digital channels to identify areas of opportunity
- Work closely with the Digital Engagement Manager to help develop and deliver a digital strategy
- Spot interesting trends and advise on best social media practice and new technologies
The candidate will have the following experience in;
- Minimum two years experience running an organisations social media channels and website
- Creating content for social channels and repsonding to direct posts and comments
- Experience developing / running digital advertising / promotional programmes including (but not limited to) social advertising, SEM, programmatic, retargeting
- Good understanding of information architecture and UX, with proven experience in structuring content into sections of websites
- Positive self-starter, keen to find better ways to deliver tasks and objectives.
Get in touch asap as the manager is ready to interview as soon as possible!