This organisation is a health charity that has been vital in providing support to people throughout the pandemic. They are seeking an Interim Direct Marketing Officer to provide some additional support for the next couple of months. This is a digital marketing generalist role and will suit someone with great content writing skills and a passion for all things digital!
- Write and post content on the website and social media
- Create content for email campaigns
- Liaise with other departments to understand their digital marketing plans and feed into the digital teams plans
- Assist the wider digital team in working with key colleagues across the organisation to develop a successful programme of digital engagement activity engaging with key audiences within each business area
- Assist with the development and delivery of key digital engagement campaigns to ensure maximum benefit is delivered for supporters and for the organisation, making sure digital opportunities are exploited for all appeals and campaigns
- Assist and manage content planning schedules/ calendars and attend relevant meetings for content planning
- Help the charity understand and adapt to the changing digital nature of supporter audiences and their behaviours
- Work with digital suppliers and agencies
- A passion for digital and prior experience within a digital role
- Ability to start a new position within the next couple of weeks
- Excellent content writing skills and the ability to adapt to different tones of voice
- Experience posting on social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage time, effort and resources between short-term tactical opportunities versus medium/long-term strategic opportunities
- Ability to build strong working relationships across teams and within the wider organisation.
- Good eye for design and detail who understands the power of carefully crafted and beautiful communications.
What's on offer:
This role is offering a day rate of £108 - £117 PAYE, for this rolling temp role. This role can be home-based with some occasional travel to their central London office.
Please apply today as applications will close once a suitable candidate has been found and this is not a role you’ll want to miss out on!