The Talent Set are currently working with a unique Educational Charity based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Officer to join a busy Marketing, Communications and Fundraising team.
Working closely with the team manager you will be responsible for implementing the first digital strategy of the organisation, the aim is to expand online reach and the impact of digital communications. You'll be responsible for content, email marketing, social media across a number of channels, writing copy and articles, and lastly responsible for the creation of the digital newsletter. There will also be an opportunity for you to manage a junior member of the team.
The ideal candidate for this exciting role within a supportive team will have the following skills and experience:
- experience of working within a digital team on a number of channels.
- experience of using google adwords/FaceBook ads or other digital marketing channels.
- experience of managing, growing and nurturing online communities using engaging content such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs
- knowledge of using CMS systems
- knowledge of photo and video editting aren't essential but would be useful
The organisation will offer you ongoing training and development within a supportive environment.