This is a wonderful health charity who are looking for a new Digital Officer to join their team for an initial 4-month contract.
- Scope, commission, write, edit and publish digital content
- Product high quality, accurate, timely content based on evidence of user needs that is optimised for search engines
- Create email campaigns
- Support the digital team in carrying out audits and needs analysis of our content, identifying gaps and areas where content overlaps.
- Work with the digital and service design teams to gain and understand user feedback to ensure effective user journeys across our digital spaces. Feed insights back to the team and the wider charity.
- Knowledge and experience of user-centred content design, developing, analysing and iterating content to meet user needs and charity objectives.
- Substantial experience of writing for digital channels with the ability to create accessible and usable content
- Substantial experience in content management systems
- Deep understanding of SEO and how this relates to content development
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Email marketing experience
What's on offer:
This a full-time role offering a salary of £115-£124 PAYE a day. The role offers flexible working either being completely remote or hybrid option in the organisations central London location.
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.