An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a very intersting charity as a Digital Product Manager. You will be working to drive creation, development and improvement of a range of digital products, ensuring the best possible experience for their users. Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams as well as volunteers to prioritise the most valuable features and functionality improvements for the products, this is a dynamic and creative role.
Key responsibilities within this role will be
- To support and guide product owners from the organisation in translating user needs into functional requirements
- Work closely with other heads of department across the organisation to design, develop and test new products in collaboration with end users
- Look for opportunities to grow membership and audience through product development approach
- Ensure that new products are consulted on, approved and supported by the ICT team
The ideal candidate will need to display these skills
- At least three years’ experience of effectively managing multiple digital products and services in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of designing and developing mobile applications and mobile-first web applications
- Demonstrable experience of using data and research to inform development, turning user insight into actions that improve outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly to communicate technical solutions and their benefits, limits and risks in accessible language to stakeholders
If this sounds like a challenge you are willing and able to commit to, please do apply as soon as possible as this role is moving quickly!