This organisation is a community based animal charity who are seeking an Interim Fundraising Assistant. This role is initially for 3 months with the potential to become permanent.
- Ensure that supporter records and income are accurately recorded on The Raisers Edge Database and that all donors receive the information they require in an appropriate, friendly and timely manner.
- Support the delivery of fundraising and engagement campaigns e.g. direct mail and online.
- Provide administrative support to the wider team.
- Respond to communications from supporters, to agreed timescales using both standard and bespoke correspondence.
- Respond to queries from the general public about fundraising activities, work closely with other teams to ensure enquiries are dealt with quickly and effectively maximise fundraising opportunities.
- Provide administrative support to the development and delivery of fundraising and engagement campaigns.
- Support team members in engaging with supporters by assisting in the production of newsletters, appeals and other communications
- Support digital fundraising and communications colleagues in the planning and delivery of digital activity via social media and the website. This could include updating webpages and sharing supporter messages on social media channels.
- Experience of using a fundraising and/or marketing database, preferably a relational database such as Raisers Edge
- Understanding of basic principles of fundraising/marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to process personal and sensitive manners in dealing with the public, taking into consideration the possibility of handling distressed phone callers
- Core IT skills (able to use MS Office, Internet, Databases, teleconferences and Social Media)
- Swift and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload and work on own initiative to multiple tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to think analytically
What's on offer:
This role is offering a day rate of £100 - £106 per day PAYE. The role will be hybrid between home and their office in North London. There is a potential for this role to become permanent at the end of the 3 month contract.
Please apply today as this is a very fast moving role!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.