We are pleased to be working with a fascinating heritage institution who are seeking a Fundraising Manager to join their team. This a brand-new role for the institute and will take the lead on embedding a fundraising strategy across the organisation. The position will be a broad fundraising role, with a strong focus on trusts & foundations, as well as individual giving.
- Experience in working in a broad fundraising position
- Strong understanding of trusts & foundations and individual giving
- Ability to develop funding bids, fundraising reports and applications
- Comfortable cultivating relationships with donors and funders
- Confident putting ideas and strategy forward, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders
Key skills include:
- Can manage fundraising strategy and hands on implementation
- Effective and efficient experience in a broad fundraising role
- Stakeholder management experience
- Comfortable working as stand-alone fundraiser in a team
This role will initially be a 12-month fixed-term contract with the intention of transitioning into a permanent role. The positions is paying £32,000-£35,000 and they are open to candidates seeking either 5 or 4 days/week.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.