We have an exciting new opportunity for a role within a well-established Educational Charity for an Individual Giving and Legacies Manger. This role will focus on implementing a new fundraising strategy in order to achieve income and growth in the long term and enhance the legacy pipeline.
Key duties within this role
- Implement a clear integrated digital supporter marketing strategy that encourages unrestricted regular giving
- Manage external agencies and keep campaigns running smoothly and to a high standard
- Work with the Head Of to innovate and explore new fundraising initiatives and ensure all other teams are putting out the correct external messages
- Work closely with database team on supporter care and engagement
- Represent the organisation at events
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Experience of implementing individual giving, trust and legacy programmes, and developing and delivering fundraising campaigns with a focus on digital strategy
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and achieve shared goals
- The job will involve some out of hours work due to the need to attend some evening work events and the nature of dealing with an international audience
If you feel like this role is the new challenge you have been searching for please do apply as soon as possible as the position will be moving quickly.