This is a great opportunity to join a leading International Development charity as their Interim Head of Communications. This is a senior position for 6 -9 months that heads up a team of over 15 across communications, campaigns, digital, brand and corporate communications.
As the Interim Head of Communications you will be responsible for;
- Leading on a number of high profile and well-known awareness campaigns.
- Devising and implementing innovative and multi-channel communications campaigns including media and digital.
- Be responsible for the charities brand at a strategic level and spotting opportunities to raise the brand profile.
- Managing and motivating the communications and marketing team through a period of change.
- Senior stakeholder management across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have a broad external communications background including media and digital and will have a strong track record in leading large teams. Ideally the candidate will come from a non-governmental not for profit organisation and have an interest in the international development sector.
This is an interim position for 6 – 9 months whilst the charity goes through an exciting period of change with the chance for extension or to apply for the permanent position. There is the option for a contract or day rate arrangement.
This role is moving quickly as our client is looking for someone to start mid-June so please apply today to avoid missing out.