This organisation is a much loved children’s charity that works with families at their greatest time of need. They are looking for an Interim Head of CRM whilst they recruit the role on a permanent basis. Managing a small team and reporting to the Director of Finance and Resources, you’ll be responsible for business intelligence across the organisation but with a real focus on generating insight for fundraising. This role is for a minimum of 3 months, starting ASAP and they are open to candidates working 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
- Work within the wider fundraising team to identify data insight needed to drive informed decision making
- Develop dashboard reporting based on the fundraising database (ThankQ) to ensure insight is available to teams in a user friendly format
- Oversee the transition of Service Delivery data from the fundraising database to a more suitable system, engaging and working with a consultant to deliver the project, and supporting the Service Delivery team in taking ownership of the data
- Work with internal stakeholders across the organisation with data management and insight generation to ensure all departments have the business intelligence they need
- Ensure data processing across the organisation is carried out in accordance with data protection principles
- Oversee managed service provider for IT to ensure smooth IT provision across the organisation and that all staff have the technology they need to work and collaborate efficiently and effectively
- Work closely with all teams to ensure efficient and consistent systems of document and information storage and management across the organisation
- Oversee business continuity planning for all systems and processes across the data and fundraising teams
- Line manage a small team
- Experience leading and developing an insight-driven data function for a charity
- Experience of working with and generating insight from high-volume supporter databases
- Google Analytics experience
- SQL scripting and Microsoft SQL Server Studio experience
- Power BI/Power Query experience for data analytics purposes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Enjoy being part of a small team with a strong culture of collaborative working
What's on offer:
This role is offering a day rate of £244 - £266 per day PAYE for this initial 3 month contract. This role can either be remote or hybrid with 2 days a week in their office in London.
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.