The Talent set are delighted to helping our client within the education sector find their new Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager works closely with designated clients in the sector to shape, produce, and implement an effective integrated marketing strategy to achieve challenging recruitment targets. Acting as a strategic partner, the post holder will develop an in depth understanding of the relevant course propositions, USPs, and key messages to implement in marketing campaigns, conversion activity and content for student recruitment for their agreed portfolio of courses, in line with agreed briefs and targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with School’s Senior Management Team to understand core business objectives, help establish recruitment priorities, and identify marketing opportunities. Provide professional marketing advice to senior School management team to inform portfolio development and recruitment targets.
- Provide regular reporting to the School/s on metrics pertaining to the portfolio marketing campaigns and activity. Ensure reporting includes narrative and context aligned to student recruitment targets and is utilised to inform decision making.
- To develop and implement a marketing plan to meet the School/s student recruitment objectives.
- Utilise budgets to set out effective and timely operational activities to meet targets, and establish key performance indicators to monitor progress and achievement.
- Manage, edit, update and review the web pages aligned to the School/s’ course portfolio including messaging, accuracy of information, updates and CTAs. Ensure pages are optimised for search engines, (SEO) and make effective landing pages for the recruitment campaigns.
The candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Familiarity with Higher Education and/or experience of working with students
- Substantial experience of developing and managing integrated marketing strategies, utilising the full communications mix, to drive market growth and achieve commercial targets
- Experience of producing effective and impactful marketing and communications strategies and plans targeted at a distinct range of audiences
- Proven account management experience – experience of advising senior stakeholders on issues affecting marketing and recruitment and evidence of a diplomatic and confident approach to handling stakeholders through negotiation, conflict resolution and outstanding customer service
- Creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated - able to prioritise workload, set own targets, and maintain a high standard of performance under pressure
This is a 2–3-month interim role starting ASAP with a mix of home/office based (central London).
The role is paying £180-230 per day (Inside IR35)
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible, regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.