An opportunity to join a very well known charity funding medical research in the pivotal role of Marketing & Communications Manager. For everyone that works here, it’s more than just a job; funding medical research and providing life-saving information.
You will be an experienced multi-channel Marketing & Communications specialist, enthusiastic about content and brand messaging, an expert in all things digital which underpins the marketing strategy. Dynamic and passionate, you will be confident working autonomously in a busy, varied role managing 3 team members.
- Increase public awareness and engagement of the charity through engaging campaigns utilising the full range of marketing channels including digital
- Lead brand messaging and tone of voice, producing content for a wide range of audiences
- Lead on content and distribution strategy across social media
- Manage a high profile ambassador programme, driving strategy
- Lead on reporting and analytics, managing quarterly tracking and yearly in-depth reporting
- Manage supporter journey including e-newsletters as well as more traditional communication formats
- Work with external agencies and stakeholders, building excellent relationships and delivering projects
You will be confident to build audiences and promote interaction, experienced in managing digital channels and their use in information dissemination and campaigning, ensuring supporters are communicated with sensitively and efficiently.