Marketing & Communications Manager:
- London / Home-working, 2 days/month in London based office
- Salary: £40,000-£42,000
I’m very excited to be partnering with Business in the Community to recruit and Marketing & Communications Manager.
This role will be responsible for developing the strategy of integrated, B2B marketing & communications campaigns across the topics of gender, race and wellbeing.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will have strong stakeholder management experience along with the ability to drive multimedia content strategy across both print and digital channels.
As the Marketing & Communications Manager you will be responsible for;
- Create & lead a B2B marketing strategy for a number of campaigns across both on and offline channels
- Ensure successful delivery of marcomms strategy, identifying and utilising the right channels to reach the target audience
- Review & approve all marketing communications to members and wider audience
- Oversee a multimedia content calendar and strategy
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring an integrated approach to all marcomms activity
To be successful in the position you will have;
- Demonstrated experience managing strategy of B2B marketing, communications and content strategy across both print and digital channels
- Confidence managing and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Strong project/campaign management experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.