Our client is a professional body seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Officer to join its Brand and Communications team. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as it embarks on an organisation-wide, strategic brand refresh.
Working like an internal agency to the rest of the organisation you will get the opportunity to work on a real variety of marketing, communications and digital projects. This will see you;
- Working closely with the Brand and Communications Manager to develop marketing & communications plans and campaigns that promote their many and varied projects.
- Managing a number of projects simultaneously and ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Working at both the strategic and operational level.
- Delivering high-quality content including copy-writing, proof-reading and editing for both on and offline channels and for a range of audiences.
- Managing stakeholders from around the organisation.
The Marketing and Communications Officer will also support the successful implementation of the new brand and will help ensure they protect the refreshed brand going forward.
The successful candidate will have experience of marketing and communications from past roles and a track record of delivering high-quality content and campaigns. You’ll be personable, adaptable, willing to learn and take ownership of your own projects. Ideally, you’ll have a background working in a similar role in a health, charity or professional association.
This is a varied and multi-faceted role that offers a great opportunity to step up and take more responsibility whilst working within a supportive team.
Closing date: midday 11th August.
Interviews will be held on 21st August.