The Talent Set is working with a reputable health membership association, to recruit a Marketing & Communications Officer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a full-mix marketer with a passion for creating and delivering member driven marketing campaigns. The role will have a strong focus on generating engaging content across both digital and offline platforms, and work closely with stakeholders across the organisation. The Marketing & Communications Officer will have the opportunity to be involved in fully integrated marketing campaigns within the health sector, making a real impact on its members who provide a wide range of life-changing support.
- Manage marketing campaigns from inception to delivery, including evaluating outcomes to drive improved performance
- Produce marketing campaigns in support of events, conferences and educational training
- Plan & take full ownership of key marketing projects
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organisation, providing marketing and communications support and guidance in a diplomatic fashion
- Produce a range of creative content across digital and print formats
- Brief and manage external agencies and suppliers
- Ensure all content is consistent and follows brand guidelines
Key skills required:
- Experience creating and delivering full-mix marketing campaigns
- Strong written skills across website, email, social media and print format
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Knowledge of briefing internal/external counterparts in order to generate image/video content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Understanding of brand guidelines and guardianship
- An understanding of membership marketing, the health industry or a background in the not-for-profit space would be a bonus
This membership body’s vital support helps individuals to live a full and independent life. Their work is more important now than ever before, with its members playing a crucial role in the battle against the effects of Covid. It is an incredibly exciting time to join the small, busy team as they are looking to execute a number of major projects in 2021!
If the role is of interest, please apply.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.