We’re recruiting a Marketing Manager (B2B) for a high-profile health, science and research charity.
This is an exciting organisation doing incredible, life-saving work which we will be very happy to share details of upon application.
This is a new role for the team, leading their work to raise their brand profile and drive income through their commercial services. You will raise awareness and consideration with target audiences and build loyalty with existing consumers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing B2B brand proposition and messaging, aligning with the core charity brand
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing and content plans, based on audience insight to meet client needs and drive engagement
- Establish clear marketing objectives and KPIs, tracking and reporting on activities across digital channels and offline
- Have a good understanding of the competitor landscape, defining and refining the business proposition
- Increasing visibility of services
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- An entrepreneurial, start-up approach with the confidence and ability to build this marketing function
- Experience of B2B marketing, ideally in a scientific/medical field
- Experience working with companies within pharma and the medical/educational fields
- Experience of engaging and influencing a wide range of stakeholder, internal and external
To be considered for this role and to find out further details please apply for this position as soon as possible with your CV, please note we are unfortunately unable to respond to each and every application but will be in touch if your CV demonstrates the required experience.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.