We are excited to be partnered with the British Red Cross to help find their next Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and delivering strategic marketing and communications plans in a way which positively promotes the British Red Cross and their corporate partnerships to external and internal audiences. This role will be key in supporting new partners and the ongoing stewardship following the surge in support during the British Red Cross Ukraine Crisis Appeal. This is an Initial 6-month contract with a potential for a permanent contract.
Strategic planning & reporting
- Work with the Corporate Partnerships team to develop and oversee delivery of strategic marketing plans, ensuring that plans fulfil partnership requirements in an efficient way, aligning with organisation strategy and making best use of resource
- Report on impact of Partnership marketing and communications activity focusing on outcomes that deliver on partnership requirements and are aligned to British Red Cross strategy and communications plans
- Champion new ways of working, to secure, plan and manage partnership communications.
- Support the Corporate Partnerships teams to develop and implement its strategy, where related to communications, including leading on the improvement of cross-directorate ways of working and team profile, both internally and externally.
Partnership development and delivery
- Develop innovative communications strategies for our top tier corporate partners. Raise awareness of partners’ support for the British Red Cross in the media and on social media, working collaboratively with the corporate partnerships team and the partners themselves.
- Manage the delivery of Partnerships marketing and communications activities across key partnerships and programmes.
- Support the Communications & Advocacy teams and Corporate partnerships teams to identify and leverage proactive and reactive opportunities. Working with relevant teams to develop PR plans which deliver on comms objectives and required reactive statements where required.
- Work with the PR team to organise media trips for corporate partners to visit Red Cross projects overseas and around the UK.
- Help identify and oversee activities to raise awareness of our work among key corporate sectors likely to support BRC’s work.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage multiple and complex projects and prioritise tasks.
- A demonstrable understanding of the role of brand in positioning an organisation.
- Demonstrable and excellent negotiation, influencing, networking, presentation and diplomacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated experience of planning and implementing multi-channel communications strategies and clear and integrated communication plans
- Experience of successfully developing marketing plans.
- Experience of internal stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of engaging with external partners / funders
- PR experience
What's on offer:
This a full-time role offering a salary of c.£37,000-£40,000. The role is flexible being either a remote or hybrid role with 2 days in their central London office. Initial 6-month contract with a potential for a permanent contract.
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.