This world-renowned health organisation, leaders in their field in research, education and practice, are looking to recruit a Marketing Officer into their busy Marketing Team with a broad remit, delivering the marketing strategy to establish and maintain their international reputation as the thought leader in their area.
To be successful in this role you will thrive in a busy environment, taking pride in every aspect of your work and be keen to constantly learn and develop – you will be given fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and knowledge.
It is vital that you have very recent experience in healthcare, a marketing qualification, and it would be beneficial if you have experience working with GP's. You will be highly organised and enjoy working on multiple projects at once – understanding how to prioritise, manage and juggle your workload to ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brand Championing
- Communicating brand principles to both external and internal audiences, keeping it at the heart of marketing initiatives
- Assist with the development and implementation of brand principles; visual identity, tone of voice, and brand guidelines
- Marketing Planning
- Working with the Senior Manager to help propose and plan detailed marketing objectives and projects that support the wider organisational strategy
- Manage multiple projects and priorities, keeping project files updated, invoicing, and sharing project updates
- Managing projects, ensuring work is delivered on time and to budget, as well as managing day to day relationships with freelancers and external agencies
- Marketing and Creative Management
- Manage email marketing, develop and deliver paid social media advertising
- Manage and support the creative process across all channels, providing sound creative judgement and consolidating and delivering feedback to stakeholders
- Good understanding of production processes and able to work collaboratively across the internal teams
- Presenting campaign proposals, producing content and marketing collateral
- Working closely with the Events team to deliver educational and promotional events, developing and maintaining internal database
- Team Working
- Working in partnership with Digital & PR teams, working collaboratively and positively with multiple stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and gain exposure across the full spectrum of Marketing & Communications.
You will be flexible, with an agile approach to work, confident, and creative. You will be highly organised, calm under pressure and enjoy managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Please apply with your CV for further details.
We expect a huge level of interest in this position and regrettably won’t be able to respond to each individual applicant.