We are looking for an experienced PR Account Director to work for a fantastic healthcare agency client of ours. Ideally someone with a strong background in PR/Media within a healthcare marketing or health charity environment would be great.
Some of the key resonsibilites will include;
- Working in a busy commercially minded environment on media relations
- Liaising closely with journalists within the healthcare environment
- Working on delivering communications across a range of channels
- Ideally experience breaking into new accounts from a business development aspect
- Successfully managing budgets and delivery at an accountable level
- PR and Media releases writing and supporting the wider team in delivering effecgtive campaigns
- Worked on multiple client accounts at the same time (4-5 in this case)
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- Working with an inhouse, healthcare, charity or agency environment
- Has worked at PR Account Manager level or above.
- Is a self starter but can work collabaritvely with wider team members.
- Some understanding of health tech
Please get in touch if this could interest you. The client is open to both freelance and permanent options.