This is an opportunity to join a huge brand charity as their PR lead. Regularly featured on prime time television and attracting attention from all levels of publications, you will be confident to continue these relationships and take their coverage to the next level. It’s a busy and rewarding role, the charity does vital and very well appreciated work in their area.
Overview of main responsibilities:
- Deliver ambitious media strategies to secure national PR coverage to continually increase public awareness of the charity’s activities, reinforcing the charity’s brand and key messages. Also leading on managing trade press coverage, developing positive relationships with senior journalists, programme makers and editors including briefing and conducting meetings
- Lead on promoting PR strategy within the wider Marketing & Communications team - work closely with the digital team to identify new and innovative ways to utilise this space, generating online coverage
- Advising relevant teams on media opportunities, liaising with internal teams on communications related to their departments
- Work alongside celebrity team to manage media activity
- Handle reactive media enquiries and crisis communications, being aware of risk issues for the charity and taking responsibility for mitigation strategies where necessary
- Support and advise end-users and staff in their dealing with the media
- Evaluate media and PR activity against set objectives
To succeed in this role you will be confident dealing with senior stakeholders and enjoy a fast-paced environment with the support of a first-class team around you. You will ideally have big-brand charity experience, already operating at a senior level.