Senior Individual Giving Executive
The Talent Set are delighted to be working with Barnardo’s to find their new Senior Individual Giving Executive.
Barnardo’s offers excellent flexible working patterns and locations around the UK.
As Senior Individual Giving Executive you will project manage a range of Individual Giving campaigns, which have substantial income & expenditure budgets. The role will sit within the Stewardship and Development team. Campaigns managed will be across varied channels including (but not limited to) dialogue, digital, direct mail or direct response TV.
- To support the Individual Giving Manager or Senior Individual Giving Manager in the on-going development of the supporter acquisition programme, by providing comprehensive evaluation of campaigns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity.
- To support the Individual Giving Management team with the development of annual Individual Giving campaign plans and their implementation.
- To monitor the budget of the campaigns managed, where appropriate - including significant expenditure of £500k+.
- To manage the day to day running of Individual Giving campaigns; including campaign planning, overseeing creative development, liaising with key stakeholders, co-ordinating print and production, ensuring fundraising is compliant with the IoF Code of Conduct and GDPR, monitoring and analysing results and feeding back to agencies.
- To assist with the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity.
- To ensure that all activities with external suppliers are integrated to support overall fundraising objectives, and that they complement and support Barnardo’s key messages and brand requirements.
- The post holder will be responsible for developing and implementing campaigns from within the Acquisition Individual Giving portfolio. However, how work is split across the team is reviewed regularly to allow opportunities for development.
- Experience project managing fundraising campaigns across a wide range of different media including face to face, telemarketing, direct mail, direct response TV and digital marketing.
- Understanding of and an ability to manage and monitor budgets.
- Experience of putting together data briefs and an understanding of the principals of data segmentation for use in fundraising campaigns.
- Experience of evaluating the effectiveness of fundraising campaigns.
- Experience of briefing and building relationships with external suppliers.
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible, regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
Along with Barnardo’s we are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.