We are currently working with a charity based in Surrey (25 mins from Waterloo) who are looking for a Senior Internal Communications Officer to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The main responsibilites for the role include;
- Managing the intranet, developing and delivering internal communications plans for key projects and programmes.
- Support the Senior Communications and Engagement Manager, to develop, manage and deliver the internal communications strategy
- Produce engaging content for the intranet as well constantly review and improve internal communications channels
- Organise internal events and workshops to engage our employees in projects, developments and learning opportunities to help improve internal communications
- Promote the brand values across the organisation
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- Knowledge of the internal communications and the trends, opportunities and issues for internal communications professionals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – great copywriter, a storyteller
- Developing internal audience/employee understanding and taking a strategic approach to internal communications
- Experience of internal communications strategy development and management
Get in touch asap as the line manager is ready to interview asap!