A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Senior Marketing Manager to join one of the most sought-after humanitarian charities in London.
This is a very important position for the charity as it is responsible for the delivery of effective and impactful marketing campaigns to engage public, corporate and commercial audiences. You will lead and coordinate the work of the marketing team, ensuring effective collaboration with brand and digital communications teams as well as the wider directorate. This is initially a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
The role is initially for 2 months whilst they look for a permanent post-holder and is moving very quickly so please apply ASAP!
- Lead marketing strategic thinking and develop strategic marketing solutions for teams across the organisation
- Lead the development and manage the delivery of integrated national marketing campaigns, ensuring that they help to build and maintain a consistent, coherent brand positioning
- Support and where appropriate deliver marketing activity to meet the organisation’s engagement needs including volunteer and staff recruitment; retail marketing; UK Operations B2B marketing; education marketing
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across Operations, Fundraising and strategic communications planning partners to ensure that business support needs are met and that marketing activity integrates appropriately with wider communications support
- Develop a robust evaluation of marketing activity which is outcome focussed and produce high-level reports on activity and impact.
- Line manage, support and develop a team of 4 marketing managers and officers
- Work collegiately with other marketing teams across the organisation to develop a strong marketing community of practice, where best practice and learning is shared and activity is scheduled and positioned optimally.
- Uphold and engender best practice in digital marketing, working with the digital communications team and ensuring that the team is resourced and trained appropriately to deliver via digital activity and channels as well as more traditional methods.
- Experience within marketing planning and an ability to write strategic plans
- Ability to effectively brief in creative work
- Experience in a marketing project management environment, working in a fast paced way
- Ability to develop market research, competitor analysis, new product development insight briefs
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary communications teams to produce integrated communications plans, of which marketing is a part
- Ability to write analytical and strategic papers for senior management
- Sound financial management skills
- Solid agency management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Collegiate, inclusive approach to management
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure at a fast pace
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Manage a wide range of relationships and campaigns concurrently and meet client needs in a timely fashion.
What's on offer:
- This role is offering a salary of £40,000 - £50,000, pro rata for this 6 month contract. They have very flexible working policies and are happy for this role to be mostly remote or hybrid. You will need to be in the office at least once a fortnight.
- Please apply today as applications will close once a suitable candidate has been found and this is not a role you’ll want to miss out on!