This is an exciting role available, working with a big brand Membership Association with a large charitable arm, to raise awareness through media and wider communications activities. To proactively voice their core values and make a positive impact throughout their extensive network.
The key responsibilities
- Create and deliver PR campaigns from start to finish as well as coach senior members of the department to protect and enhance the reputation of the membership.
- Maximising media coverage and manage all enquiries, ensuring key messages for the organisation. Briefing journalists to communicate and support key messages.
- Ensuring all online press office is an up-to-date resource for media, membership users and other website clients and to be able to do so in a timely matter.
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent communication and written skills and ability to collaborate positively with journalists and those within the media.
- Ability to represent the Membership Association confidently, work to a deadline and work collectively as part of a team.
- A good understanding of linking together both traditional media and social media, ideally with good contacts in the media.
- Experience within a policy or Membership Association or CMS would be brilliant but not essential.
Please apply to this role today if it of interest to you as it is moving fast!