The Talent set are delighted to helping our client within the health sector find their new Strategic Partnerships Manager.
This role offers a primarily remote home-based work environment with an expectation of occasional travel to their London office.
A pivotal role within the Income and Engagement department, the Strategic Partnerships Manager will lead on developing and managing high value strategic commercial and non-commercial partnerships to further the organisation’s core aims. This position requires a persuasive fundraiser with excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills who has a proven track record of developing new, high value relationships across the corporate sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop innovative plans and strategies and tactics for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding a portfolio of corporate partners
- Directly support the Head of Partnerships and Business Development Lead in identifying and developing innovative plans and strategies to develop commercial and non-commercial partner opportunities
- Horizon scan for new developments and insights into corporate giving and business sectoral trends, disseminate and apply learning to the organisation’s context
- Deliver a world class supporter journey for all levels of the business
- Develop relationships with current external stakeholders, and identify and cultivate relationships with new ones in a variety of ways including by phone, in writing and face to face meeting as appropriate
To do this the right candidate will have:
- Significant experience of managing corporate partnerships portfolio of £500,000.
- Experience of developing, managing and stewarding high value partners of £50,000+.
- Demonstrable experience in planning all steps in corporate relationship management
- Experience of working on a complex long strategic partnership with multiple objectives (financial/non-financial)
- Secured and/or managed partnerships who have generated in excess of £100,000 pa
To be considered for this position please apply with your CV as soon as possible, regrettably please note we may not be able to reply to each and every application.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practices that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.