If you have experience working with charitable trusts and would like to work for a household name charity then this could be the opportunity for you. Joining this organisation in an exciting period of high growth, you will have a lot of autonomy in your approach whilst working very collaboratively and having the support of a wider team.
You will manage all aspects of donor care, taking full ownership to ensure donor expectations are exceeded, building relationships and devising action plans. Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of trusts to deliver against agreed income targets through tailored fundraising proposals
- Researching and writing compelling cases for support
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop new proposals in line with organisational strategy
- Identify new prospects and leading the donor approach as appropriate
- Responsibility for financial and budget control
You will have successful experience in a trust fundraising role, proven in cultivating relationships with both donors and colleagues along with excellent proposal and copy writing skills with a creative outlook. A candidate confident that they are ready for a step up from Officer / Executive level will definitely be considered.